Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Re flashing my sf8008

mills08

Registered
hi, I have an Octogon SF8008 with Openvix installed but it’s starting to bug out like when I try and change skin it just crashes and reboots and it can’t see the WiFi built in and only allows me to use Ethernet so I am trying to reflash it as OpenATV so I can install wooshbuild but everytime I try and install the flash when I’m in the UPDT screen and recovery from usb it gets 6% done and goes back to The options to update screen. Recovery from network gets as far as downloading the first step 100% then crashes.

can anyone help please.

thanks

woody6222

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
hi, I have an Octogon SF8008 with Openvix installed but it’s starting to bug out like when I try and change skin it just crashes and reboots and it can’t see the WiFi built in and only allows me to use Ethernet so I am trying to reflash it as OpenATV so I can install wooshbuild but everytime I try and install the flash when I’m in the UPDT screen and recovery from usb it gets 6% done and goes back to The options to update screen. Recovery from network gets as far as downloading the first step 100% then crashes.

can anyone help please.

thanks

How to flash an Octagon SF8008

cactikid

VIP Member
Sometimes skins are not liked as i would have removed it to see if it cured the issue first before you start messing with box.