re win 7 updates not working now

celticfc

TK Veteran
hi just wondering what people are doing to update win 7 now that microsoft have stopped updating win 7
cheers

I have cloned win7 to another hdd, then upgraded the clone to win 10. I still use win7 as first OS,and linux as second
and practice with win 10 when l feel like then l will have some idea of what to expect when win 7 is buried.

hi just wondering what people are doing to update win 7 now that microsoft have stopped updating win 7
cheers
[/QUOTE

I have cloned win7 to another hdd, then upgraded the clone to win 10. I still use win7 as first OS,and linux as second
and practice with win 10 when l feel like then l will have some idea of what to expect when win 7 is buried.

ye thats what ive done , i partitioned disk and loaded win 10 and win 7 (dual boot) and mess about with win 10 when i feel like it but was wondering if theres a way to update win 7

Xp all the way :X3: :X3: :X3: :X3:

XP was prob best of early windows

I, use windows 10,that come with my pc so I can just reflas it with the Propper windows 10 I used to use copied windows 7 but soon enough with updates you get that message this is not genuine windows or something daft

[QUOTE="celticfc, but was wondering if theres a way to update win 7
[/QUOTE]
Probably best to forget that as you might find yourself in a truckload of the brown stuff :unsure:

Back