Read the forum!!

jigger121

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Those lazy b###ards who just post all their questions in a new thread, instead of taking 5 minutes to read the threads already open. MOST OF THE QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED ALLREADY!!!

you always get that on this type of forum, we were all new at some point.

I know when i joined it was all over my head, once you get a hang of it you know what to search for bla bla

Those lazy b###ards who just post all their questions in a new thread, instead of taking 5 minutes to read the threads already open. MOST OF THE QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED ALLREADY!!!

Just think of the countless threads you guys don't ever get to see!!!!! LOL

tonight alone i have see 3 threads with the same question by the same person asked in a different way each time, do they think they are gonna get 3 different replies, maybe we should fool them and give them 3 different answers in a round about way.:stupid post:

i have been guilty of this in the past, and always felt bad having to ask, knowing the answer was somewhere on the forum, once i got used to it i knew how to get about, and find the answers, so i thank you all who took the time with me when i joined,
thats what makes techkings and its members different from any other forum i have been on, so once again "thanks gang, you're the best"

Reminds me of the Eurovox Blue and HiTeck, I kept bombarding him with questions when the answers were on the forum. I would ask him anyway just for confirmation. lol

But yes, it does become very annoying when the Quality to Quantity ratio is affected when people can't be bothered to search for answers.

We are all newbies at one point, but being a newbie shouldn't excuse people from being lazy when the first thing they see is a sticky that says "how to set up..." and they make a thread saying how do i set up this hahaha I'm not having a go at newbies just the really lazy ones lol

By the way thanks to the mods, who hide most of the stuff and the members too who help set up all these wonderful guides (y)

Thought I would resurrect this golden oldie after every other thread today has turned into something along the lines of my sound is not working, my cable channels have some geezer talking etc etc. What is the point in answering when you obviously can't read, or cant be arsed to read. I do get it if it is something posted a while back and you are not sure what to search for, but ffs when it is right in front of you

Back