Ready for the UK Time change?

dan-ger-ous

VIP Member
March 2010

Clocks move forward one hour on

Sunday 28 March 01:00 GMT* (02:00 BST)

* As the UK will be on GMT, we changed our clocks at 1 am on Sunday 28 March.

It will be much ligher in the evening, and i guess it will mean that the nights will seem longer. lol

will you remind me next saturday so i dont get up for work at the wrong time:grin:

I forgot meself, cheers Dan, roll on those longer summer nights, football then out in the garden with the lads :bbq::drunk burp:

wouldn't think you have the time any more HT, though you are right, nothing beats a barbecue and a few beers with family and friends, really makes the summer

I never sleep wheelo, coffee works wonders,

coffee+computer+&#97.jpg

Always make time for a barbecue mate, hopefully this summer will be better than the last 2, kids love playing on the boucing castle too.

now thasts what i call a coffey m/c cheers dan cant waith for the shorts nites late nite fly fishing

well im just looking forward to it being light for longer and the sun coming out and staying out.
Bit of sunshine puts everyone in a good mood.

one thing i do hate is going round and having to change clocks - we seem to have so many, thank god pcs and tvs change themselves lol!
im not a BBQ person but do love to sit outside with a nice bottle - sorry mean glass of wine lol!

Yes in the US its different to us. When we were in Florida last October times changed different to the UK, you would have thought everyone changed at the same times or within a few days due to timezones

We changed our clocks here a couple weeks ago. About time y'all get it done!!

I`m on the case Ray lol

Harold+Lloyd.jpg

Last edited:
get your bbq`s ready for august, lots of sunny days, this is not from the MET office.:)

they predicted last years wet weather and the snow this last winter linny. they seem to be alot better than the muppet office.

LOL did I go for a snooze there, I've lost an hour and I don't know where :)

lol - i thought as soon as it hits 2:00 i'll go to sleep, but now i couldnt care less. But i know i will regret this decision in the morning. ahh well... :)

ok so how many FORGOT to change clocks yesterday lol!????? -

i was up n out early for work so went to be early but just couldnt make the time up lol!

It was really light outside yesterday at around 7, have to say i was suprised lol. Now the day is just storming ahead, should get used to it by tonight. LOL

Back