ready to explode!!! lol cant connect to ftp

bobetto

ok ok..... set up my h2h using https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmFNpeTRKDQ set up details step by step. and the image thats in the description in vid (vix). both virgin and sky connected. everything is working as it should......

heres my problem... cant for the life of me get the zgemma connected to a FTP, tried filezilla and about 5 other ones... just wont connect!!

i have host as my ip and username as root. still saying cant connect. box is connected with ethernet and show that it is on the box, can use plugins etc.

i just cant get connected to filezilla to get my line on!! HELP

ftp enabled and running it says... connected to network u mean connected to the web? yes. sorry new to this ftp. thanks for reply guys. still cant get it connected :|

yeah using same internet connection (router) if thats what you mean?

---------- Post Merged at 06:31 PM ----------

wow!!!!! thanks Newts... after you saying that i just checked that i was connected to the same network.... i wasnt !! bloody hell lol im a complete idiot haha. just got virgin installed so i could get the virgin channels.... and the box is connected to this router... mac was on my old sky network!! idiot of a man that i am lol thanks Newts for asking that q and making me realise the problem.

Back