Ready to order my first box Zgemma H2S

Yellow!99

Hi,

Thanks to everyone for your help and advice, I'm new to all this and its a big learning curve for me, I guess I will end up asking lots of questions on here to help me get started.

For my first box and to keep my costs down, I've decided to go for the

ZGemma box here Zgemma Star H.2S Satellite Receiver H2S

I've got Vermin Media broadband for internet and Sly for sat, this box will take both the VM cable (with a splitter) for HD channels and the Sly Cable for SD channels

Once the box arrives, I will post on the forum again for help as to what to do next

No just sat

you need a h2h h2 h1

---------- Post Merged at 10:02 PM ----------

You might be able to get a USB turner for it.

yea as per siilver you need the h2h if you want to run a cable line and a sat line. the h2s is a twin sat tuner.

Yes mate. The H2H as we call it is a single tuner satellite and single Cable tuner giving you the best of both worlds.

With that box and Dsayers vix image, you will end up with HD channels in the places Satellite users only have SD channels.

If you want to use virgin and sky then you'll need a line for both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wooshman, i've placed the order for the H2H Zgemma Star H.2H Two Tuner DVB S2 + DVB T2/CI might have a problem because the Sly cable connection is downstairs and the Vermin Media Broadband connection is upstairs in the bedroom, is there a workaround? or does it mean having a massive cable running from upstairs (Vermin Media) to downstairs (Sly sat)?

Yes mate. The H2H as we call it is a single tuner satellite and single Cable tuner giving you the best of both worlds.

With that box and Dsayers vix image, you will end up with HD channels in the places Satellite users only have SD channels.

Back