really need help with technomate tm twin oe

gazkat85

have stated before that i am unable to flash box as buttons are dead and cant press ok plus nobody has a surefire way of factory resetting box

a kind user has notified me that If there's a noforce file in the flash folder, rename it to force then It should flash without pressing the OK button then

would anyone be aware where i can find this download so i can get my box up and running again

i downloaded latest openvix image from openvix site but it does not contain such a file

have stated before that i am unable to flash box as buttons are dead and cant press ok plus nobody has a surefire way of factory resetting box

a kind user has notified me that If there's a noforce file in the flash folder, rename it to force then It should flash without pressing the OK button then

would anyone be aware where i can find this download so i can get my box up and running again

i downloaded latest openvix image from openvix site but it does not contain such a file
i had the same issue i contacted technomate and after 2 days they contacted me they then emailed me a file which got my image back

Back