Recommend a good cable pay server - request only 2017 exp - june 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
THIS IS NOT FOR SATELLITE.

Rules for this thread.

• Post what you require, a uk line or one for southern Ireland.
  • STATE IF NEEDING A C LINE OR N LINE
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.

Advisory!

We don't recommend you take advice from Zero posters or members who haven't been on the forum for long with no reputation.
I would "listen" to mainly - VIP members or TK veterans when being recommended by members here.
We do not back/endorse anyone here so you use information given, at your own risk/expense.​

Hello,

Info on a UK line please, and a test line would be appreciated. It is for a ZGemma H2H, and I believe it can either be an N: or a C:
Should be setting the box up over the next couple of days.

Many thanks.

Hi, I'm looking for an UK N-line that I hope to be setting up sometime over the next few days.

Thanks

Looking for a VM line for South County Dublin. Using Amiko Alien 2 box with Enigma and running Hyperion 4.5 currently. Not sure if I need a c or n line though.

- - - Updated - - -

any luck ?

Hi,
I'm after a UK line for VM please. Test line would be appreciated. N line for Vu+ solo se v2

Hi,

Info on a UK line please, and a test line would be appreciated. It is for a ZGemma H2H, and I believe it can either be an N: or a C:
Should be setting the box up over the next couple of days.

Many thanks.

Copied post from above but it's what I'm looking for also

Needing a little advice guys. Had h2s for years. Moving to new house, cable there..looking in to h2h. Not sure what is needed.. Box obvouisly. Lines wise..Pm please..

Hello
Needing a UK VM N Line (MGCamd) and/or Oscam - Birmingham region. For all Movies, Sports, Asian, PPV, etc channels. Thanks in advance

VM Line for new ZGemma H2H

Hi All,

I have a new H2H on its way to me. Comfortable with setup and flashing of box.

Just wanted to know if there was a thread around where I can obtain a VM line. Can anyone point me there? New to the forum.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back