recommend a good card share server

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
The last thread we had was throwing up errors for the Moderating team so we have had to start this a new.

There's a good few members here that can put you in touch with what you need, see thread title.

No posting email addresses on the forum nor links to websites offering deals, posts of this sort will be deleted and infractions given out.

Two or more Infractions can result in a temp ban or even permanent ban, so be warned.

help with a cline

can someone help me get my box set up with a good server
tried a few testers but cant get nothing working
blade media box in scotland

can anybody recomend a good server for my blade combo
tried a few tests but none of them work
or im doing something wrong
i come from scotlalnd if that makes any diffrance
any advice on where to go and how to set up would be very helpfull

could anybody recommend a good c/s have tried a few test lines with certain individuals getting better but still glitching/freezing especially on sports channels grrrrrrrrrrr

Hi everyone. I am new to this and I got most of the information I think I need and thanks hiteck for that. I am just looking for test lines and a good cardshare server?

Thanks

I too am looking for cardshare servers with testlines if possible oh and bobby123 never got your pm did you send me 1?

Can somebody PM me information about the appropriate servers for the Blade. Thank you.
Tried to reply by pm, but had not 5 posts so couldnt, new to site, havnt read up all the rules. I see youve been pm'ed by bobby 123 already so your your fixed.

Hi everyone. Im new on here and new to the cs world and since virmin went nagra 3 been on free view lol. Im just about to buy a dm800 and dish. I also am looking for a good cline server aswell. please can someone pm me with any helpfull info.
thnaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back