recommend a good card share server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Different newbie same problem anyone have a decent server.
Cheers

---------- Post Merged at 12:52 AM ----------

Cheers dman will contact tomorrow thanks for the quick response m8.

Hi All

Im back and if anyone still needs any help just send me a pm and i can get you set in the right direction. Just remeber to please remove unwanted messages from your inbox so you have room for the replys. ;)

hi all, i bought the F3 with the 12m gift a couple of days ago. However it aint been going well. Ive got a few channels coming up as scrambled such as a few of the asian ones and also itv3 hd.( checked so far) Also getting constant freezing on hd channels. Not meeting my requirements so i will be returning it.

I plan to buy the F3 box separate then buy the 1m or 3m gift, just incase it goes off.

I am here to ask if anyone could recommend a glitch free server with all the channels like kids, movies, sports, all the asian ones etc. Also if i can get a trial of around 24hrs to test it?

Thanks

hi all, i bought the F3 with the 12m gift a couple of days ago. However it aint been going well. Ive got a few channels coming up as scrambled such as a few of the asian ones and also itv3 hd.( checked so far) Also getting constant freezing on hd channels. Not meeting my requirements so i will be returning it.

I plan to buy the F3 box separate then buy the 1m or 3m gift, just incase it goes off.

I am here to ask if anyone could recommend a glitch free server with all the channels like kids, movies, sports, all the asian ones etc. Also if i can get a trial of around 24hrs to test it?

Thanks

Helloo, i always say its better to stay away from those so called 'gift' packages its honetly most of the time a nightmare or customers and my advice would be to buy the box and sub seperate, having issues with freeze and scrambled channels can be a few things, it could be either the server, the connections on the cabeling, your router settings or just the router or it could be the ethernet connection at the back of the box, but most of the time its the person with the server. He or she probs has a load on the server which is causing strain to it to many people on one server can cause issues depending on the server type. Also its ideal to have a back up server if one ever went down and also helps keep viewing smooth. Also the server should be refreshed daily to keep smooth viewing also.
I shall send you over some info it should help you once you get your box.

People sending me pms about the title of the thread can you please remove any unwanted messages from your inbox so i can reply with the service information you need otherwise my replys will not go through as you have no space for the reply. Thanksss

Hi all.. Im new to this. was going to buy a vu-plus box and buy a card-share subscription.. all the card share sites i look at seem a bit dodgy. can anyone recommend a good server for me to use?

Hi all.. Im new to this. was going to buy a vu-plus box and buy a card-share subscription.. all the card share sites i look at seem a bit dodgy. can anyone recommend a good server for me to use?

Hi mate, thats a decent box but there are others out there for example the blade bm7000 which is about £150 and then theres the skybox f3 and f5 etc there around £50. Anyhow i shall send you some info over. Also delete your inbox its full and i cant send you the info

Last edited:
A message to all if your in need of info and a recommendation please pm me if your genuinely in need of support or help, not just for information on how to get a test line for over the weekend. Also please make sure there is room in your inbox for a reply.

All messages that i have receieved have had a reply sent if you have not had a reply its because your inbox is full so please remove some messages from your inbox and just pm me again.

Last edited:
Hi a real newbe to this tried to pm you but says I need 5 posts, don't know enough to make 1 post at the moment like other people trying to find solid sensible info on good hd box plus safe/reliable c---share.
thanks.

Hi brkeeper have a look around the F3 section
for a good cheap box, or blade section is a bit
more expensive but easier to record programs on.

Read the "stickys" at the top of each section
they will tell you pretty much everything you need
to get up and running.

Both boxes HD and PVR.

Depends on you budget, both boxes are easy to
set up, which is a bonus if your new to this and there
is plenty of help around here if you get stuck

I will send you a PM for a server.

Message to all i have replied to all the PMs so can you please check your inbox also the people that never got a reply was because your inbox is full.
Its important for your inbox not to be full as i wont be able to reply, can you please remove any unwanted messages from your inbox and i will send over a reply to your first message.

Thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back