recommend a good card share server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Newbie here who would be interested in any reliable server recommendations. Blade Media BM7000s enroute :)

I have the blade bm7000 its a decent box plus a glitch free and near perfect recomendation getting sent via pm if you need help on setup just ask.

@skyla20

Hi skyla, could you PM me the info on server please. Been searching and it's like a minefield out there.

Hi mate i know its really difficult out there so many scammers that entice you with there cheap prices and then shut down after a few months anyhow i will send you over the relevant info if you need any further help just let me know.

Last edited:
Hi mate i know its really difficult out there so many scammers that entice you with there cheap prices and then shut down after a few months anyhow i will send you over the relevant info if you need any further help just let me know.

Thanks for the info skyla20 thats much appreciated.

@dman : Thanks for your info as well, but just a general question... Can I use nlines like clines?

Last edited:
Once again could people please empty there inbox so i can send a reply also a message to all if you could click the thanks button or like button if you feel i have helped in anyway instead of posting thanks etc on the thread. :)

Your welcome m8.Yes you can but if you have mgcamd option tis better.
dman

As far as I can gather, I don't think I can use mgcamd with the BM7000s. By the way dman could you send me the server info again as I appear to have stupidly deleted your PM while clearing out my inbox. Sorry to be such a pain.

As far as I can gather, I don't think I can use mgcamd with the BM7000s. By the way dman could you send me the server info again as I appear to have stupidly deleted your PM while clearing out my inbox. Sorry to be such a pain.
No worrys m8 pm sent.In this order 1st being best Mgcamd/newcamd/cccam but cccam is fine.
Dman.

Thanks to those who have Pm'd me with recommendations much appreciated. Got some options now regarding UK/Ireland but still interested in the european stuff, anyone recommend a good server for those?

Thanks to those who have Pm'd me with recommendations much appreciated. Got some options now regarding UK/Ireland but still interested in the european stuff, anyone recommend a good server for those?

Hi mate i will send you over a pm just give me a reply on that and then i can get you pointed in the right direction in regards to european areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back