Recommendation

flyinmysoup

TK Supporter
Hi guys,

Looking to upgrade the old Samsung A10 as its getting a little cranky in its old age, been looking at midrange phones and looks like Samsung is not really the best anymore,

Been looking at a few xaiomi and Moto g30 g50,

All YouTube reviews have been watched just looking too see if anyone who has one long term can vouch for it.

TIA

Can’t speak about the phones you mentioned but I’ve had a huawei mate 20 pro for 3 years will be 4 year September and never had a single issue with it, took the phone contact out for 2 years and kept it with a sim contract due to it still running like a new phone. battery can still last 2 days without charge, still runs as good and fast as it did when I purchased and the camera quality on huawei are one of the best in my opinion. I know they have newer Mate 30 pro and Mate 40 pro available now, members of my family also have the normal non pro version and love it.

Cheers mate for that I used to have Huawei and loved it but I thought that google stopped aload of apps on th4em thats why i gave it up for samsung

This guy is really good with in depth reviews on phones I had the note 10 Pro and sent it back as didn't like it the note 10 5g is decent also.
Check this person out for his reviews on phones.
just to add I wouldn't touch a Motorola if you paid me to have one lol but all depends on budget for a phone

Moto g30 review

Moto g50 review

This guy is really good with in depth reviews on phones I had the note 10 Pro and sent it back as didn't like it the note 10 5g is decent also.
Check this person out for his reviews on phones.
just to add I wouldn't touch a Motorola if you paid me to have one lol but all depends on budget for a phone

Moto g30 review

Moto g50 review
Cheers man, I have been looking at him and he is very good to be fair but he is reviewing new phones and maybe a few weeks old, just wondering if these phones are good for lasting more so as the likes of xiamoi are relitivly new and i know very little about there build quility

A Xiaomi poco x3 pro owner here , i have never owned a premium brand because i have always bought my phones , i find i can do more, root, remove bloatware better with china phones , anyway i like this poco x3 pro so much i bought two, and if you catch the price right( usually Xiaomi own website ) its very good value (y)

Back