Recommendations for data disk authoring /navigation software

Hi - wonder if anyone can help, or at least point me in the right direction?

I want to organise a large number of files (mostly data) on a disk with a reasonably fool proof and user friendly front end navigation system? I don't imagine that I will be using it often (so don't want to pay top end prices), but it does need to be reasonably professional looking.

I do have access to the Adobe Creative Cloud suite - I'm sure there must be something there that delivers along these lines(?), but I don't want to waste time if there's something with a shorter learning curve that does the job. Any pointers gratefully received! I'm using Windows 8.1

T

Hi - wonder if anyone can help, or at least point me in the right direction?

I want to organise a large number of files (mostly data) on a disk with a reasonably fool proof and user friendly front end navigation system? I don't imagine that I will be using it often (so don't want to pay top end prices), but it does need to be reasonably professional looking.

I do have access to the Adobe Creative Cloud suite - I'm sure there must be something there that delivers along these lines(?), but I don't want to waste time if there's something with a shorter learning curve that does the job. Any pointers gratefully received! I'm using Windows 8.1

T

Try NexusFile V or Multi Commander 1.1.0. Not used them myself, but supposed to be good for that type of thing.

Back