WooshBuild Recommended setup H92S

davidjac

Hi just a bit of advice please I'm upgrading from a H2S in a hope to improve glitches. I'm going to use Wooshbuild. On previous boxes I've just used a USB stick for both the EPG and recording. I believe this is not however recommended. Appreciate any advice to improve mainly the IPTV experience. Cheers

USB for recording & epg is the way to go, at one time an external hdd was recommended but with the catchup service on most IPTV providers recording is seldom needed. There is an issue at the moment with softcams so probably best to wait a few days before upgrading. IF you go to the WB thread it has all the info you need

USB for recording & epg is the way to go, at one time an external hdd was recommended but with the catchup service on most IPTV providers recording is seldom needed. There is an issue at the moment with softcams so probably best to wait a few days before upgrading. IF you go to the WB thread it has all the info you need
So just to confirm, and as you say I seldom use recording, only pause/resume, etc. I can just use one usb stick for everything?

Yeah thats all you need a big enough USB stick or hdd for everything mate recordings memory epg ect

Noticed as above all softcam missing After
New flash with open atv 6.3 Using wooshbuild infinity Also noticed epg importer not in
The plugin section

Back