Recommended VPN?

Another recommendation for Digibit.

If you pick the right server then the reduction in speed isn't too shabby.
I am located in the North West & have tried the Manchester & London servers but still get freezing, what servers have you found work well for you?

I’d try Europe Netherlands’s is usually good but you need to your maintenance also turn isp router off for ten minutes and also others maintenance depending what devices your using

I am located in the North West & have tried the Manchester & London servers but still get freezing, what servers have you found work well for you?

Switzerland has been working well for me.

If you install a speed test app on your device you'll see how much the vpn is sapping your internet speeds on particular servers and can choose a fast one.

Thanks, I will give the Dutch & Swiss servers a try.
Using a Firestick for iptv through a Asus RT-N66U from a vm hub 2. Openvpn set up on the router.

Thanks, I will give the Dutch & Swiss servers a try.
Using a Firestick for iptv through a Asus RT-N66U from a vm hub 2. Openvpn set up on the router.
That is why you are loosing so much speed. Only use the VPN on the firestick and set it to your closest UK server.

If you are using your firestick on a wireless network that is not going to help matters either.

I use I.p vanish can be installed on 10 devices
Works great on the firestick Decent speeds
with v.p.n connected

I'm on London 26 at the minute. Gives me 84mb from my 100mb connection.

TBH I don't really get much freezing unless it's one of the very popular UK sports channels and it's a big game, and even then one of the other options usually works fine.

I use Nord! I hardly get any loss when it's on UK! 65mpbs normal 60mpbs when connected!

Yeah I done live chat they said 10 connections which probably means at one time running! But unlimited connections on devices but only 10 running at once (y)

Brilliant, don't know how they can make money if it's unlimited connections. Surely would have to cap it off somewhere or the whole network be running off one shared username :laughing:

Back