WooshBuild Record

Viscab

Hi

First of all, I’m not sure if I post this the correct place, if not I’m sorry, and please move it as appropriate.

I would like a bit of help/clarification regarding recording on my h9s with wooshbuild.

I only have one connection to my iptv provider.

If I record what I’m watching it seems ok.

But I’m thinking could set it to record something of the epg, then put the box in standby?

Also is there a way to see if something is gonna be recorded on the epg? I I select something on the epg I want recorded there don’t seem to be any visual indication that it’s gonna be recorded.

Thank you for your time :)

Hi

First of all, I’m not sure if I post this the correct place, if not I’m sorry, and please move it as appropriate.

I would like a bit of help/clarification regarding recording on my h9s with wooshbuild.

I only have one connection to my iptv provider.

If I record what I’m watching it seems ok.

But I’m thinking could set it to record something of the epg, then put the box in standby?

Also is there a way to see if something is gonna be recorded on the epg? I I select something on the epg I want recorded there don’t seem to be any visual indication that it’s gonna be recorded.

Thank you for your time :)

Some iptv providers allow recording, others don't, you need to verify this with your iptv mush.
if you use cable/satellite alongside iptv, you can record these and watch iptv at the same time
If you choose to record something, it normally comes up in the EPG with a marker to show that it's down as being recorded

Thank you for the reply. I have tonight spend a bit more time on this.

1: I spoke to my iptv supplier who confirmed I should be able to record.
2: if I start a recording while watching the channel, and select stop after current event, it will record (live stream freezes after ~5sec) however it don’t seem to stop until I manually stop the recording.
3: I can not get any recording to work from the epg, it looks like it’s not even trying.

Any comments would be greatly appreciate.

I should mention I’m using a zgemma h9s (iptv only) flashed with OpenATV 6.3 and wooshbuild

Oh one more thing, my iptv supplier could not supply me with an extreme editor line api line (only m3u) so I subscribed myself, the epg is not the supplied from my iptv supplier, but from xtreme editor

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply. I have tonight spend a bit more time on this.

1: I spoke to my iptv supplier who confirmed I should be able to record.
2: if I start a recording while watching the channel, and select stop after current event, it will record (live stream freezes after ~5sec) however it don’t seem to stop until I manually stop the recording.
3: I can not get any recording to work from the epg, it looks like it’s not even trying.

Any comments would be greatly appreciate.

I should mention I’m using a zgemma h9s (iptv only) flashed with OpenATV 6.3 and wooshbuild

Oh one more thing, my iptv supplier could not supply me with an extreme editor line api line (only m3u) so I subscribed myself, the epg is not the supplied from my iptv supplier, but from xtreme editor

After reflashing and using the sly q skin everything now works with exception of series link/auto timers

Back