Recording and pausing issues

sam7788

Zgemma h9s runing opentv 6.1 with Wooshbuild Infinity and xtream editor iptv...Basically when i press record,channel freezing after around 10sec and the recorded video is blurry all over and can’t see anything but sounds looks ok..and when i press pause screen goes black etc...I am using a ssd 120gb mounted...i had the same issues in ipab and hdd and usb before...any idea what could be wrong? Thanks guys

Last edited:
I have same issue using a vu+ solo2 & have a multiroom sub.
The only way I can record is to switch to a free to air channel while the recording takes place.i can't even watch a previously recorded programme without messing up the recording that is in progress.

I have same issue using a vu+ solo2 & have a multiroom sub.
The only way I can record is to switch to a free to air channel while the recording takes place.i can't even watch a previously recorded programme without messing up the recording that is in progress.
I think it’s something to do with the software...I know for the fact zgemma h9s have issues with software for recording...but in your case I suggest flash the box with different firmware and if the problem not solved and you really like to record the programs then buy a cheap box like h2s and use that for your recording...

I think it’s something to do with the software...I know for the fact zgemma h9s have issues with software for recording...but in your case I suggest flash the box with different firmware and if the problem not solved and you really like to record the programs then buy a cheap box like h2s and use that for your recording...
I've tried Vix, ipab, and now on wooshbuild infinity. All the same.
Like I say, I can record but just can't use the box at the same time

Did you install OpenATV 6.2 before installing Infinity? This is the latest version and they made a few changes for IPTV such as pausing and rewinding etc.

Recording IPTV can be hit and miss at the best of times.

Back