recording iptv

dougy b

any body now of a box to record iptv ,it needs to be a separate box so I can set times for it to record I have tried a cloner box at£162.00 it works great but then it starts to get its own problems there tech said it was new software that needs sorting out ,so that went back great :unsure:

I know the formuler z7+ can record but I also think your supplier has to support it.
Also newer mag boxes can record.

I know the formuler z7+ can record but I also think your supplier has to support it.
Also newer mag boxes can record.
the problem is my supplier there are certain epg that altho they play on epg it shows no content so my zgemma h5 wont record but if it shows content it works great

Have you tried a EPG update.
yes I have tried everything it seems its the supplier of the iptv cant get it right they swopped the channel from discovery entertainment to disc documentary and it worked great for about 2 days but now its back to how it was

Set epg up with e-channelizer. You can then set box up to record via epg as you do normally with a sat feed. You may need to make sure you're not on an iptv channel at the time of recording unless your provider supports watch/record simultaneously.

Set epg up with e-channelizer. You can then set box up to record via epg as you do normally with a sat feed. You may need to make sure you're not on an iptv channel at the time of recording unless your provider supports watch/record simultaneously.
wots e-channelizer or is it just for sat

is e-channelizer just for m3u feeds

E-channelizer puts an epg to your channels. You can designate epg to individual channels sat or iptv. As long as you hVe a channel list you can edit it

Or get a supplier with catch up built in. Some of the good ones have 7 days on almost all channels. Let them record for you!

Or get a supplier with catch up built in. Some of the good ones have 7 days on almost all channels. Let them record for you!
hi neilc78 I have catch up but theres no content so it cant do catch up if it shows content then I have no problem recording it

Back