Recording more than one programme

Hi
Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get my h92h box to record more than one programme at a time please
Make sure whatever you are using as hard drive is properly mounted to Media/ HD ext 4 and the settings in recordings are the same.

Make sure whatever you are using as hard drive is properly mounted to Media/ HD ext 4 and the settings in recordings are the same.
I think that's where my problems are.....the settings in recordings.....do you mean timeshift settings.or recording settings...theres that many choices I'm not sure what they should be....

I think that's where my problems are.....the settings in recordings.....do you mean timeshift settings.or recording settings...theres that many choices I'm not sure what they should be....
Make the timeshift and recording settings the same as I said above.
Check mount settings press blue mount manager then Media HDD ext4 when right save and restart gui

What do you mean when you say...like I said above
What I posted earlier! Press blue you want mount manager, set up mounts, set to Media/HDD and make sure it is ext4 press green save restart GUI.
When reboot go into timeshift and recording settings and make sure they are the same Media/HDD . Or it will try to record in the flash
Test by pressing pause button shoul pause.
Then try recording from EPG, you will be able to record two channels but you will have to be on one of them! Sorry I confused you earlier

What I posted earlier! Press blue you want mount manager, set up mounts, set to Media/HDD and make sure it is ext4 press green save restart GUI.
When reboot go into timeshift and recording settings and make sure they are the same Media/HDD . Or it will try to record in the flash
Test by pressing pause button shoul pause.
Then try recording from EPG, you will be able to record two channels but you will have to be on one of them! Sorry I confused you earlier
When I go into recording settings ,the first line says media/hdd/movie and wont change from that...when I go into timeshift settings the top line says media/hdd/timeshift....then when I press the right or left button an error appears saying the directory is not an ext,nfs,or cifs partition....istat a problem?...

When I go into recording settings ,the first line says media/hdd/movie and wont change from that...when I go into timeshift settings the top line says media/hdd/timeshift....then when I press the right or left button an error appears saying the directory is not an ext,nfs,or cifs partition....istat a problem?...
I think you have the right settings,
What are you using for HDD? The settings you have seem right! Did you try to pause /record? If you can that should be it

I think you have the right settings,
What are you using for HDD? The settings you have seem right! Did you try to pause /record? If you can that should be it
I've got a 64 GB usb stick.......pausing is ok.....I'll try recording too.......thanks a lot for your help...brill

I've got a 64 GB usb stick.......pausing is ok.....I'll try recording too.......thanks a lot for your help...brill
Tried recording two programmes at a time and on one of them it has "conflicting timer 1" written underneath it and on the top of the page it says "timer sanity error".......any ideas?..

Tried recording two programmes at a time and on one of them it has "conflicting timer 1" written underneath it and on the top of the page it says "timer sanity error".......any ideas?..
if you press the menu button and select Timers -> AutoTimers what version of autotimer are you using? I found 4.3.2 full of bugs and the error your getting was one of them so in grogbuild FreeFange I use 4.3.1 which doesn't have the bugs.

if you press the menu button and select Timers -> AutoTimers what version of autotimer are you using? I found 4.3.2 full of bugs and the error your getting was one of them so in grogbuild FreeFange I use 4.3.1 which doesn't have the bugs.
Version 4.3.2....not good eh?

no I was getting the same timer issues as you and others had reported problems. I think it's fine for single recordings but if you start getting multiple recordings the errors started popping up

You could easily flash to Grog or even Openvix I think is supported by your box! Now you know the principles of Mounting and recording/ timeshift , could be your fix! I use openvix with no issues on multiple recordings

Back