recording possible

tricky8

so I would like to leave sky sports on for example whilst I'm out and record the stream onto some sort of a device to watch later like a video recorder or better is this possible

how do you do it
my setup is kodi android box with pulse build ccm
thanks

Last edited:
Have a look at sportsmania. I have a sub with them. Great value, every sports channel in hd and all sports events in a catch up section. Never need to record. Can't recommend it highly enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

£50 a year but I took out the 3 months just to try it and I'm delighted. Also provide a nice calendar so you can select events as well as having channels and you get all the Saturday 3pm kick offs in EPL. Are you based in the U.K.? This add on does cater for world sports but suits U.K. users a little better. Their support is excellent if you're on twitter have a look @SportsMania005

Cheers thanks does it have all ythe f1 replays too how soon after a race does it upload

Yeah the F1 replays are there. They normally upload within an hour of the event finishing. Honestly the quality of the replays and the channels is top notch. Wish I'd came across it years ago.

just had a look think i would go for the 50 a year might try to find some vis of it on YouTube see how it runs than you barbarian

Back