Recording to SD using Tivimate on Formuler Z11

mikeyeah

Hey Guys,

I appreciate recording with IPTV is hit and miss, but something which stuck me as impossible to get working today was recording to my SD card! When I change the directory within Tivimate, I get a message “Failed to changed the recording folder”, with limited space on my boxes storage, recording to an external media would be more ideal!

I wondered if anyone has successfully managed to set is up with Tivimate and a formuler Z11 pro and how you did it, cheers.

Hey Guys,

I appreciate recording with IPTV is hit and miss, but something which stuck me as impossible to get working today was recording to my SD card! When I change the directory within Tivimate, I get a message “Failed to changed the recording folder”, with limited space on my boxes storage, recording to an external media would be more ideal!

I wondered if anyone has successfully managed to set is up with Tivimate and a formuler Z11 pro and how you did it, cheers.
I've never been a fan of using SD cards in android or enigma 2 device's no end of people seem to have issues even with genuine ones. A genuine SanDisk USB rarely fails from experience.

Hey Guys,

Why buy a Bently then fit a Ford engine then complain it will not perform like the Bently.???

Why buy a Bently then fit a Ford engine then complain it will not perform like the Bently.???
Fit a 5 litre Ford Mustang engine like a rocket :ROFLMAO: You need to get out more and stop watching top gear. I have a ZZR 1400 cc 185mph:love:

I had similar problems trying to record on z11 with various devices and was was ready to return it to the retailer then,l decided to have another go at it with a 240 GB Kingston SSD in an external case formatted to FAT32 (yes fat32) and now it records every thing l ask it to.

I had similar problems trying to record on z11 with various devices and was was ready to return it to the retailer then,l decided to have another go at it with a 240 GB Kingston SSD in an external case formatted to FAT32 (yes fat32) and now it records every thing l ask it to.
Thanks pal, I’ll give this ago too!

Back