Recording zgemma

I have three connection on one sub and two connections on another sub I use it seems one thing records and another doesn’t

If all subs on box are you sure there not affecting one and other and if using a small size USB or hdd may have an affect on it don't forget the file size for recording iptv will be bigger than the standard file size

So you mean sly failing to record have you checked tuners and both setup correctly mate I use 1tb but 160gig should be big enough

Tuners? Mate what would I need them set them to
I haven’t messed around with any settings. What would be right settings?

So you mean sly failing to record have you checked tuners and both setup correctly mate I use 1tb but 160gig should be big enough
Now I’ve set up Kingston usb drive
32gb
Formatted on laptop
Put in bk of zgemma h9s
Initalized
Mount setup hdd/movie
Swap manager active
Restart

Now working but then doesn’t work

The H9s box, is a sat box m8, but it can also run IPTV, so what one is it trying to record, the sat side or the IPTV side...

So remove 1 of your plugins like Jedi and subs from that and see if it records fine my suspicion is that all the subs on your box are having an effect on each other

See if you can record in xc-lite and try that could it be down to the box it's self is there a drop out in connection at time of recording is it hd fhd or sd your trying to record

See if you can re Ord in xc-lite and try that could it be down to the box it's self is there a drop out in connection at time of recording is it hd fhd or sd your trying to record
I can download record etc in xc plugin yes

Is it a problem recording gd uHD channels?

Back