Recording ?

Gindo

Hi ,Recorded my first programme and everything seems fine but I get a bit of stuttering now and again on the recorded programme is there something a miss / plz lmk if there is something I need to do
cheers

Hi Snapper93 , Im recording to a Hard drive 500gb, can you do anything with the read speed ???

Not sure to be honest. I noticed on lcoud ibox when i played recordings that there was some stuttering of film, but when played through a different device the film played fine, so might be an issue with some film formats on the boxes - but this is a guess to be honest

Also in settings it may help to turn on the option to stop timeshift when recording. Just a thought. Especially when recording hd.
(Saying that I have 2 of these both with 500gb and never get stuttering)

Not sure if same on Zgemma, but on Cloud ibox you can do it a no of ways, quickest is prob help button, then blue for downloads (or local files). Anotehr option is plugins media scanner and then navigate to your hard drive

Files list button.
clock fix. Theres two or 3 plugins. Make sure its the vfd one. Then change setting 1 to yes.
reboot.

Back