recording

Anst11

my h2s is recording on series link a programme that I have never watched, wanted and never timed for - even though i can see it in red to be recorded and delete timer (and subsequently goes non-red, like normal) and auto-timer it still records.

Adding to this, my hdd file where all recordings are kept now have a .jpg file in there as well as the actual recording. So i end up deleting this as well.

What's all this about?

my hdd is a 1tb wd elements and is working fine as far as i am aware.

Last edited:
update - tried that and it did disappear off the list you metion.

however, it yesterday recorded the same show again 8 times.

WTF is going on?

Got a kid by any chance? I'm forever finding stuff set to record as the kids fingers press the wrong buttons and then press more wrong buttons trying to correct it.

I do not have a child....yet. It's on the way :)

Unless it's using some kind of awesome womb telekinesis it's something else lol

push the 'timers' button on the remote and delete from there, I'm guessing that the autotimer you deleted above may have set the recording timers for this week before you deleted it? just guessing

I also had this.. Deleted auto timer. Appeared again. Delete appeared again.. Was love my garden show or something.. I use dreamepg also and eventually I just went into the auto timer and changed the name of the search request to do not record and saved as it was driving me insane

I also had this.. Deleted auto timer. Appeared again. Delete appeared again.. Was love my garden show or something.. I use dreamepg also and eventually I just went into the auto timer and changed the name of the search request to do not record and saved as it was driving me insane

will try this tonight and get back to you. It is driving me mad. Now that I've had virtually no option but to see the show "Nothing to Declare" - it isn't a bad show, but it's just people smuggling food into Australia and forging passports. Once you've seen one episode - you've seen them all. lol

And it's on all the time on repeat so when this phantom recording does happen - I get recorded around 8-15 episodes per day. Highly irritating.

Nowhere in my box in any settings anywhere does it say it is up for timed recording.

Screenshot_20160707-082757.jpgSame here mate, nowhere on my box can i see it showing as a search request, auto timer etc it just kept appearing randomly, i actually thought it was my wife at first pressing random buttons but she says she didnt do nothing.. so rather ran waste too much time i just did the search request via dreamepg tad annoying but until i can find out why it appeared this beats deleting recordings for now

Back