Red Faction: Guerrilla MP demo now available for everyone

homesick

VIP Member
TK Supporter
By: Justin McElroy

Our mother always used to tell us that "destroying something beautiful is always better if you do it with friends." She was, of course, a known anarchist and generally untrustworthy. You can imagine, then, how interested we are to test her words in the destructive Red Faction: Guerrilla MP demo, which is now available to all 360 and PS3 owners (or at least it will be available when the PSN update drops).

If our mom was on the level (it would be quite the anomaly) and you have a blast, you'll be able to pick up the full game on June 2.

From - http://xbox.joystiq.com/

just got the game yesterday and six hours later i was still playing it, very good game!

just got the game yesterday and six hours later i was still playing it, very good game!

i got it off of the groups and didn't realize the .dvd needed to be renamed, so i made two coasters, thought it was a bad .iso and deleted it, only to realize that it was just a simple renaming of the .dvd file. so i guess i will have to re-download later. I got prototype, it's was not nearly as good as what I thought it would be.. :(

Back