Red light blinking on the front

Two days ago my zgemma h2s turned off and only appeared the red light blinking in the front did nothing else, try to recover it with all kinds of file that has this deco available and not only the ******* red light blinking, I remembered that the power supply It got too hot and I opened it and there was the problem.

It burned and although it still passed electricity to the zgemma h2s could not make it turn on and even more so the red light flashing on the zgemma to the same in the power supply at the same time, only that in the power supply the light dimmed and when disconnecting it Of the zgemma kept the light bright in the power supply. When checking the power supply I saw that the output to the decoder was 12v-1.2a and that it requires 12v-3a at the most.

I bothered not to have reviewed that detail when I bought it to order an adequate power supply. I got one with 12v-2.5a which although it does not give me the 3a to the decoder worked immediately and my zgemma h2s came back to life fortunately.

I post this for if someone has a similar problem check well what they buy and that everything conforms to the decoder and solve their problem with my experience. Regards

Last edited:
Back