Cable Reflashed box - line not working

lordjumbo

A friend had bought a pre-built H1 running cable but it had no IPTV and the plugins wouldn't download so I flashed the box with the sucmnsee build and got it up and running with the cable tuner ok however the line doesn't work now.

The channels are detected by the scan but will not decode, i backed up everything in the /keys folder and ftp'd them all back on after the flash but no joy.

I did notice the line was different to my box there is the usual mg_cfg and a newcamd.list file but the newcamd.lst file is empty.

There is a SoftCam.key file which i do not have on my box and i think is something to do with why its not working.

Guessing something should be pointing at the softcam.key file instead?

A empty newcamd.list file means no line. Is there a cccam.cfg in etc check thst and run cccam otherwise get onto provider and ask for details again

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

He bought it already setup so don't know who the provider is. I'd noted down all the region settings for cable and have put them back as they were and noted it was running CCcam.2.3.0 and put that back as it was.

The keys folder had these files in:

SoftCam.key
newcamd.list
mg_cfg
int_ee.bin
initial_snippet.bin
gold_3456789.hex
FunCard.a90
emm_dre2_au_102
ee.bin

Never heard of most of them so just put them back in, only file that is 0kb is the newcamd.list file.

If you put the CCcam.cfg in etc. Just run the CCcam in softcams and away you go

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back