reflashed to infinity yesterday but tv wont turn off with gemma remote now

jon1974

hi updated to infinity i think via my remote and now i cant get my z gemma remote to turn my tv on and off like it used to , my hdmi cec is set to yes , so it should work but its not? any idea please

hi updated to infinity i think via my remote and now i cant get my z gemma remote to turn my tv on and off like it used to , my hdmi cec is set to yes , so it should work but its not? any idea please
Have you tried unplugging and then replugging the hdmi lead and then change cec to no and then back to yes. Maybe reboot after as well.

Did you ever sort this .I've just reflashed to infinity and now can't get the remote to turn the tv off ...kids keep leaving the tele on until it times out after 4 hrs

Do the same as everyone else, turn the telly off with the TV remote and the Zgemma off with the Zgemma remote
HDMI CEC has never worked for me, I don't know of anyone it HAS worked for

Do the same as everyone else, turn the telly off with the TV remote and the Zgemma off with the Zgemma remote

Works perfect for me on 5 different TV's. Try turning off HDMICEC on the TV and then back on again.

Thanks for this, just changed it, never tried it before, although I don't think i need it.
When I put Zgemma into standby, TV goes off anyway as there's no input.
Even though HDMI CEC is set to yes on both TV and Zgemma, putting box into standby still switches TV off, bringing box out of standby has no effect on the TV, IE, it doesn't work

Works perfect for me on 2 tv/boxes, 3rd tv/box it doesn't work.

its a h2s, I think its tv/hdmi lead rather than the box as it used to work fine on main tv when it was my main box

Back