Remote not working on boot up?

rekutt

Has any one e;se encountered this issue?

Over the last week when i first turn the box on the remote doesnt work at all?

It wont bring the box out of standby so i have to turn it on at the front, it then boots up but the remote still doesnt work. I then have to reboot the box from the button at the back 2 times before the remote starts to work??

Any advice would be a great help.

I have tried brand new batteries in the remote too, it doesnt make a difference.

Cheers

Hi rekutt first check the batteries are not loose if batteries are ok and remote not working turn on back camera of your phone point the front of remote to the camera and press few buttons you should see flashes on your screen if it flushes when you press buttons thats mean remote is ok problem could be with receiver and if it doesn't flushes then its your remote. check and see

Why the pointing of the remote into my phone??? Cant I just look into the end of the remote with my eyes?
Any way I've done both and it doesn't flash but neither does my normal tv remote and that works perfectly on my TV?

Ah fair enough ;)
How does it work press it in to my phones camera then?? Should I see a red flash on my phones screen if I aim the remote into the phones camera on the back??

Try this
maxresdefault.jpg

if your remote is working you will see flashing light when you press buttons on remote picture below

cek2.jpg

ir-remote.jpg

Back