WooshBuild Remove Adult Bouquet

Did you not already do that on your setup? No
I just followed the infinity instructions. Noticed adult bouquets. From the help of the guys on this thread hid it and rescanned and its now not showing. But ive noticed other bouquets. Thats my issue now.

If you can select a line of text completely, right click, copy, then right click paste, you are technecally savvy enough.

Newer OpenATV images do not force the installation of the german bouquets

If you can select a line of text completely, right click, copy, then right click paste, you are technecally savvy enough.

Newer OpenATV images do not force the installation of the german bouquets

I have to do another box at a friends so rather use a new openaATV image i can flash via usb to save me the hassle. Then i will do the same to mine back home.

OpenATV 6.2.

Get it from
Code:
http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php

Followed your previous post. All good now. Thanks mate.

Regarding screen positioning can this be accessed again as i accidently pressed ok without setting it up?

OpenATV 6.2.

Get it from
Code:
http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php
Just a heads up i did flash the latest build on another box but i had to still run the commands you posted in an earlier post to remove the additional unwanted bouquets.

Just a heads up i did flash the latest build on another box but i had to still run the commands you posted in an earlier post to remove the additional unwanted bouquets.

yes the default is to scan and create all the bouquets, it's up to the end user the remove/hide the unwanted ones himself

He is talking about the German bouquets. He must have said yes to install the default settings at first install Wizard

I see. So you can pick and choose which channels/bouquets to install before a scan on this setup? - I thought you only had a choice to remove/hide bouquets after a scan using ABM?

ABM can be told to hide all other bouquets. It cannot selectively hide non-ABM bouquets.

If you install channel settings, a software update updates them too and undoes the hiding done by ABM. Best not to install the German bouquets if you are not using them.

it takes 15 mins to run infinity command, reflash and add infinity again, but choose sat uk as your preferred service, set the region and it will scan for channels and arrange English bouquets

The foreign bouquets are brought in when the infinity command is run.
This happens on all boxes running infinity, until it is fixed again
Takes seconds to run the delete bouquets by running the command or press tv/fav button > menu > 8 and delete them that way

Infinity build instruction stated to just keep pressing next and just choose the relevant netid. It is sorted now.

Backed it up aswell so its good for the next box. But if i get a chance i will do it your way.

Back