WooshBuild Remove Adult Bouquet

Stans247

So just followed installed WB infinity on my Zgemma H5. I want to remove the adult bouquet as it is in my childrens room. How do i do this?

Restarted but still there. Rescanned the box and its now been removed but there are several random bouquets with no channels in there. Nothing to do with virgin.... had a look in the hide/show but there not in there. Can these be removed?

menu -> setup -> service searching -> autobouquetsmaker -> delete bouquets

and then run a abm scan again

ABM only deletes ABM bouquets

If you are using an old openTAV base image, you will have to uninstall/remove the bouquets. Then run ABM again. Issue this command then run ABM after restart

first command
opkg remove enigma2-plugin-settings-defaultsat

Then this command
init 4 && sleep 10 && rm -f /etc/defaultsat.tar.gz && rm -f /etc/enigma2/lamedb && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.tv && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.radio && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.del && init 3

Paste the commands, do not type

ABM only deletes ABM bouquets

If you are using an old openTAV base image, you will have to uninstall/remove the bouquets. Then run ABM again. Issue this command then run ABM after restart

first command
opkg remove enigma2-plugin-settings-defaultsat

Then this command
init 4 && sleep 10 && rm -f /etc/defaultsat.tar.gz && rm -f /etc/enigma2/lamedb && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.tv && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.radio && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.del && init 3

Paste the commands, do not type

Will give it ago. Not that tech savvy.

Would it be easier to just put a newer build on via usb with this already done?

But would you not end up with the adult bouquet on show still
Don’t use builds so do they have them hidden

Back