Removing BSkyB Provider?

Hobz

So i am basically using virgin media on my vu+ solo2. Now i have sky channels and they are grayed out. I have removed everything including the sat cable and stuff and also disabled the tuner and stuff and even after searching after this i am recieving these grayed out channels. Ive done downloaded the ABM many times still same thing. Deleted Auto Bouquets Maker and tried to search again same issue. If i go to provides i see bskyb and obviously all channels are grayed out. Anyone can help?

vu solo2 is a twin sat tuner box are both feeds live from 28.2,if other tuner is from another say sat hotbird and you are recording on astra 28.2 channels will be greyed out as tuner is in use but you can view hotbird.
if both are from 28.2 you have a bad f connector connection recheck them when box is off,its a common thing.

i hope you have a sat dish and not a cable connection? vm internet is fine for lan but wont work a sat feed.

Last edited:
No i have cable connection and i am using the USB tuner i got but i want to get rid of the bskyb channels. I don't even have the damn thing connected.

---------- Post Merged at 11:27 PM ----------

Sorry for the noob question but how do i find this out.

Back