removing dead channels on a zgemma h2s

Better asking in your boxes sub forum

But with out knowing your setup, you would need to looking in to your bouquet importer make sure it’s up to date

I would have thought if you have the latest ABM @ config it will only group the channels that still work, thus removing all the black sky channels.

I would have thought if you have the latest ABM @ config it will only group the channels that still work, thus removing all the black sky channels.

ha ha nice dream bud, unfortunately never that easy. Its a do it yourself job or find someone who`s willing to share, it can drive you :mad:

Why is abm or abe2, not doing the channel orders anymore
I would have thought the latest version or a update, would sort it, but I take it that has changed now

I dont use wooshbuild these days but if it comes with autobouquetsmaker (it was autobouquets e2 last time i used it) then just set ur region as urarea custom eg Granada Custom or Scottish West Custom and this will only show u the channels that are still available with C/S and delete all the non working ones

d4e6b494668f787a189882c09a260eb6.jpg

8b75e7f46fcd40c84c64cbb9c52e04db.jpg

Why is abm or abe2, not doing the channel orders anymore
I would have thought the latest version or a update, would sort it, but I take it that has changed now

If your stuck mate send me your region and i will send you the current list for that area.

Never was stuck
More of a question to why the plugins not doing their job any more

Suit yourself,, i actually thought i was replying to the original poster of this thread, and that is the issue with people invading threads.

Btw abm does work fine, why you say plugins are not doing their job i dont understand,,maybe you are lazy ?

I managed to get abm working fine on an old clone vu receiver recently so it should be no different with those boxes if you do some research!

Last edited:
ABM works on zgemma and all enigma2 boxes providing it's up oT date and configured correctly. The OP is using wooshbuild that uses AutoBouquetsMaker e2 but wooshbuild also has a plugin to download the correct files plus options depending on what you want ie FreeSat, available cs channels and all just the same as ABM. So all the OP has to fdo is go through the guide and should be able to setup the configuration he wants.

ABM works on zgemma and all enigma2 boxes providing it's up to date and configured correctly. The OP is using wooshbuild that uses AutoBouquetsMaker e2 but wooshbuild also has a plugin to download the correct files plus options depending on what you want ie FreeSat, available cs channels and all just the same as ABM. So all the OP has to fdo is go through the guide and should be able to setup the configuration he wants.

Really..you dont say lolzzzzzzzzzzz

Suit yourself,, i actually thought i was replying to the original poster of this thread, and that is the issue with people invading threads.

Btw abm does work fine, why you say plugins are not doing their job i dont understand,,maybe you are lazy ?

I managed to get abm working fine on an old clone vu receiver recently so it should be no different with those boxes if you do some research!

Yea I'm not the op. I was making a comment to another post

They said you have to edit the list your self
Then I said why does ABM and E2 not doing its job
Then you jumped in

Maybe I'm lazy
For what?

Green button -> WB Config -> Country, Region and scanning options

As Sayers said you can choose FreeSat only or set it to no and scan the paid channels too, then further down you can hide the non working Sky channels.

Don't forget to run a channel scan afterwards.

upload_2018-1-23_7-41-33.png

Back