Removing old IPTV Provider

werdna

I was testing an IPTV provider, but had problems importing the m3u using the Jedi Extreme plugin. I think this was down to the m3u being a high file full of VOD content.

The provider gave me the following code to add the playlist instead:

Code:
wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh "http://URL/playlist/USERNAME/PASSWORD/enigma22_script" && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh

This added the bouquet, but after a months test, I didn't renew the IPTV.

I deleted the bouquet, but if keeps reappearing at the top of my bouquets as "<n/a>", sometimes there are multiple versions.

Is there a command I need to run to stop this happening?

Thanks!

telnet to your box and do the following:
Code:
cd /etc/enigma2
rm -rf iptv.sh

This should remove the script.

You then need to look into Cron Manager and/or Job Manager (on ATV Menu -> Info Panel -> Plugins) and make delete any entries that appear to be running the IPTV script, and then delete the bouquets.

Sorry, I've not used that script method for years so can't remember if there is anything else that needs to be done.

Code:
cd /etc/enigma2
rm -rf iptv.sh

You then need to look into Cron Manager and/or Job Manager (on ATV Menu -> Info Panel -> Plugins) and make delete any entries that appear to be running the IPTV script, and then delete the bouquets.

Sorry, I've not used that script method for years so can't remember if there is anything else that needs to be done.
Thanks! I've done as you said, hopefully it won't reappear.

do update us if it works, as I say it's a long time since I've used the iptv.sh script so can't remember exactly what was done to remove it.
Question for you Mr Grog. Why do you prefer using the e2m3u2bouquet plugin over jedimaker in your build ?

purely because at the time it was the only one I knew how to set up lol. I say at the time, it hasn't changed I've never used Jedi
Jedi is the better of the two and most used version. Believe it or not it actually works on openatv as well :sneaky:

I was testing an IPTV provider, but had problems importing the m3u using the Jedi Extreme plugin. I think this was down to the m3u being a high file full of VOD content.

The provider gave me the following code to add the playlist instead:

Code:
wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh "http://URL/playlist/USERNAME/PASSWORD/enigma22_script" && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh

This added the bouquet, but after a months test, I didn't renew the IPTV.

I deleted the bouquet, but if keeps reappearing at the top of my bouquets as "<n/a>", sometimes there are multiple versions.

Is there a command I need to run to stop this happening?

Thanks!
go to webif: remove bouquets click gone

Code:
cd /etc/enigma2
rm -rf iptv.sh

tried that to see > bash: cd too many arguments

Back