Removing the dead chans?

iStan

Hi,

Sorry if it's been asked. I am on woosh4. Is there any way to remove the dead channels or does it just happen over time? I think Woosh uses AutoBouquet Downloader.

Thanks.

May as well just wait till the rest have gone as it will be pretty soon and then just run autobouquets in freesat mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. That makes complete sense. As soon as MTV is gone now I am pretty much out anyway, Mrs watches so much trash TV from there. Heeh.

AB E2 doesn't seem to keep that up to date. Autobouquetsmaker is up to date as of today. if you go on ABM, update config files, delete bouquets, start scan, it will remove all dead channels.

AB E2 doesn't seem to keep that up to date. Autobouquetsmaker is up to date as of today. if you go on ABM, update config files, delete bouquets, start scan, it will remove all dead channels.

Been trying to do this today but no luck. Suffered the conffig file 2.5 > 2.6 error which I resolved, then updated config, deleted bouquets, scanned... but all dead channels are still there? Any ideas? Thanks.

Have you configured ABM and set up for your region custom? Also, delete all the old abe2 bouquets first otherwise it gets messy. I had to do this manually by pressing down arrow, blue button, then pressing menu remove entry on each bouquet

Back