Removing trial IPTV menu etc

Lahn1980

Hi, for those of you who saw my other posts then you'll know I'm a newbie and probably made a bad error. I ran install script from trial IPTV provider but now thats ended I of course do not know how to revert nack to my original freeview setup for channel watching etc.
I didn't take a system/image backup before running the wget iptv script so am I resigned to factory reset and load whooshbuild etc all over again?

Thanks

I didn't have to use a plugin so I guess just bouquet (single one as wanted me to use echannelier to create epg)

You can try tv button highlight the bouquet then press menu and remove service but I'm not sure if it will re appear on reboot.

For your normal bouquets they should still be on there if not re configure autobouquetsmaker

Hi, no idea what I did but it's all ok now. Didn't have option to autobouquet etc but I could see that mine was the 2nd tab along. I opted to try move the bouquet from top to bottom (to see effect) and it must have registered a change of something as the iptv bouquet tab simply disappeared without my help. Sorted! Lucky me.
Thanks for reply though, it was appreciated.

Back