Replacement IPTV Box Advice Please

Trents

Had my ZGemma H2S for a few years now. It's served me well but, like myself it's starting to slow with age. I'm going to treat myself to an XMas upgrade but would like some experienced heads to point me towards the right decision.

Current Setup. The H2S with Wooshbuild and a custom skin. I have my Sat line connected to record some freeview stuff in the background. I'd like to continue this recording so assume the new box will need the sat connection again too.

I've looked as the ZGemma H7S and H9S and currently leaning twords the latter but then not sure if worth dipping my toes into the more unfamilar Mag market, does that support the Sat feed?

All advice appreciated.

Had my ZGemma H2S for a few years now. It's served me well but, like myself it's starting to slow with age. I'm going to treat myself to an XMas upgrade but would like some experienced heads to point me towards the right decision.

Current Setup. The H2S with Wooshbuild and a custom skin. I have my Sat line connected to record some freeview stuff in the background. I'd like to continue this recording so assume the new box will need the sat connection again too.

I've looked as the ZGemma H7S and H9S and currently leaning twords the latter but then not sure if worth dipping my toes into the more unfamilar Mag market, does that support the Sat feed?

All advice appreciated.
With a firmware upgrade your box is more than up to the job and there are still paid satellite channels available with a cde/gift and iptv

All advice appreciated.
Mag purely for iptv so no sat feed or free view....same with almost all android boxes. If you enjoy the zgemma set up and still use cardsharing then h9 all the way. Just recently upgraded one of my family with this box.

I am forever updating to new boxes and went from the H2S to the Mutant HD51 a few years ago. The H2S is a great little box and for the money it is hard to beat. The HD51 is like a much more poweful version of it and would be a good choice to upgrade to IMO. It boots up in a heartbeat and is well supported on TK.

With a firmware upgrade your box is more than up to the job and there are still paid satellite channels available with a cde/gift and iptv

Hi thanks for you advice and other's too. I have flashed it to OpenATV 6.3 but no noticable improvement. Quite often seeing the spinning loading circle when navigating menus.

I've looked at both the H9S and the H9 Twin. Think I'm going to go for the Twin as higher spec.

Blue spinning circle could be storage issue. Although the h2s can run iptv these boxes were never designed for that purpose. You will notice a huge difference in the H9 mate.

Back