Replacing my desktop pc

I would only be using it for emails and maybe w10 browsing and youtube videos,compared to you lot i would be using the first page as is more powerful than my other slower units.

@willo bit too much for my wallet and head.

I made a big boo boo as forgot i had my sound system plugged into it ,so cancelled the order as i need these 3 inputs on pc

As seen at 2.20 on video.

Last edited:
If celeron are not good what is better, i missed that i had a digital socket on amp,wonder does monitor have one ,BRAINDEAD:LOL::LOL:

Unsure if my sound card could might be used on them as there are free slots but does motherboard ? removed from my xp desktop years ago and working in windows 7.Probably missing the audio port lol

If you ignore the 'Gaming' aesthetic this would crunch whatever you've already posted. It's not a gaming pc as such but can handle games. More importantly it will crunch through word processing, youtube, streaming, browsing etc.

Capture.PNG

To put it more into context the PC you posted above has a Intel N4200 which is painfully slow and already over 4 years old. Below is a comparison between the 2 CPUS.

Capture.PNG

As you can see it's 108% faster lol.

Secondly it has twice the Ram. On newer DDR4 rather than the slower DD3.

The Hard drive that comes with the link you posted is only 32GB eMMC which will be slow. The one I posted comes with a 240GB SSD. Also it's one newer architecture so you can upgraded in the future.

Last edited:
Getting around to setting my mini pc and creative sound blaster on top of a dvd writer lol,the amount of space i will have on the desktop will be nice .Asa there was not a lot on it amd Microsoft Edge pissed me off with bloody adds .Trying out Opera to see how good it is.

Getting around to setting my mini pc and creative sound blaster on top of a dvd writer lol,the amount of space i will have on the desktop will be nice .Asa there was not a lot on it amd Microsoft Edge pissed me off with bloody adds .Trying out Opera to see how good it is.

Enjoy the new pc.

You have moved with the times unlike some who are with their nearly 10 year old pc :ROFLMAO:

Still have my slightly older w10 on hookup to screen in case i need to rerun it from time to time, + need to power off my 12 port switch off as its noisy when not in use so will add an extension with on off power as router feeds go elsewhere but wont need pcs or sound until powered up. Suppose to finish off room but music videos are interrupting me.

Back