Request A Good IPTV Server - Jan/Feb/March/April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for uk 🇬🇧 iptv with plenty of VOD and need a good app like the Q app or something similar and looking for a 24 hour trial

Looking for a reliable sub with UK sports channels, 24/7 channels and good selection of movies and tv shows with Anime and Indian movies

Hi Forum

Looking for the following;

All major TV sports channels, (BT, Sky, etc.)
All 3pm kick offs (Optus, Peacock, Now Sports,ifollow etc.) All ppv events ,all uk channels as well as Irish (RTE+1 also if poss) with EPG and good VOD and TV shows with the latest series updated regularly.NO ADULT CONTENT.

Good layout of channel categories would be good too.

I want it to be reliable no buffering on the server end. I would like a 24hr/48hr trial please Must have good support for eg whats app/telegram.

I'm only interested in purchasing from TechKings Veterans. Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Looking for 12/24 trial must have All uk sports and decent Vod. Price for 12 month sub please, for use with 4k firestick or Lg smart tv.
What you lot got?
Thanks

Hi,

I am looking for a service that prioritises live sports (all uk premier league matches etc) with no lag. I will be using NordVPN and tivimate/IPTV Smarters pro.

Only TK Veterans please. Thanks in advance.

Looking for UK service preferably with VOD and Catchup. Football not super important but would be nice to have occasionally for SPFL. Movies channels in UHD or 4k VOD preferably as I'm a quality snob

Must work with Tivimate (on a Nvidia Shield 4k Pro). And looking for preferably 2 connections from a single IP address so I can have it in 2 rooms

A 48 - 72 hour trial would be helpful so my missus can give it a proper try 😅

looking for a decent new service . Mainly after as much sports as possible - especially F1 and EFL championship . uk based . Ideally compatible with tivimate on a nvidia shield

cheers

Looking for 4 subs for Firestick 4K

Must have

-VOD
-3 pm kick offs
-Rugby League/NRL
-Sky and BT
-Decent layout ideally (clean, not dozens of cluttered channels and decent EPG)

Need as soon as really. Will need to test this week first before buying. Mines just come to an end and was a bit ropey last few months.

Cheers, Jamie.

I am looking for a good quality provider that has BT ultra 4K, Sky Sports Main Event Ultra HD and Sky Sports F1 Ultra HD. I don't use customer own apps and run my IPTV through Tivimate. I am only interested if you can offer these channels. Please no messages saying that I won't get these channels.

Current sub ending . Looking for Irish supplier if possible with steady streams. Don’t mind paying extra for solid service
Using nvidia and firestick .
Uk Ireland USA Canada & German channels needed . Trial is a must
Thanks

I am looking for a quality provider to test as my current sub is soon ending.

Main channels I'm looking for:
UK & Irish
3pm kick offs
PPV Sport

Telegram / Whatsapp support channel

Decent channel category layout /organisation and EPG

Selection of VOD would be a bonus also

Thanks

Hi. Current sub expired and looking for new provider. 3pms wanted mainly. Vod would be nice. Using firestick / smart TV. Thanks

Looking for a new provider as other has let me down. Looking for full package, with 24/7 section if possible. Please get in touch with prices etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back