Request A Good IPTV Server - Jan/Feb/March/April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an IPTV sub

Sports and Entertainment not really bothered about VOD

I use zgemma with jedimaker and nothing else.

At least a 24 hour trial needed.

NO NEWBIES NEED MESSAGE ME I WILL DELETE STRAIGHT AWAY. SORRY.

Looking for:
- M3U
- Primary Live TV DK / Danish
- Secondary UK / USA TV

Do not care for on demand services for TV / Film, or Adult content

Looking for an Irish provider with ireland channels on the top of the channel list. Would like 50fps direct channels if possible

Looking for IPTV compatible with 4k firestick.

UK based NE

Require a basic Sly like setup;
Live sports
Movies
PPV events etc

Trial would be preferred

Looking at a sub which does not require a vpn and shows the premier league and possibly f1 in UHD. Must have ifollow aswell and all the uk channels. Also to have UHD movies to watch on vod. Using firestick 4k max

Looking for a sub that doesn't require a vpn and isn't effected by the current epl blocks. If yours does please don't message me, no newbies!

Must play on tivimate and wanting raw streams for UK TV... Entertainment, sports and movies.

Large and updated Vod is a must as well.
Please don't message me if its something you can't offer me so we don't waste either of our time, thank you

Hello, im looking for a new premium IPTV provider streaming in very high quality.

Looking for the following;
I'm interested mainly in Premier League.
All major TV sports channels, (BT, Sky, etc.) in high framerates 50/ 60fps, "Raw".
All 3pm kick offs (Optus, Peacock, Now Sports etc.)
High quality channels, low compression, FHD, 4K, 50/60fps
Has to be reliable no buffering on your end.
Don't mind paying extra for a good service.
Tivimate. Will try any app if it's good.
Thank you

Hi looking for a 6 or 12 month sub (price dependant). UK sports, movies, VOD, PPV.

I have Google TV and used IPTV Smarters in the past but happy to use an other app if there are better ones available these days.

Hi, I am looking for all sports inc. 3pm KO's, latest movies, ppv for Firestick and preferably will work with Nord VPN on the Firestick

Hi, im looking for UK Sky Sports ULTRA HD and Bt Sports Ultimate, great fps and no buffering. that would be enough to subscribe, trial needed if that's ok :)

Hi looking for a 6 or 12 month sub (price dependant). UK sports, movies, VOD, PPV.

I have Google TV and used IPTV Smarters in the past but happy to use an other app if there are better ones available these days.
All sorted. Thanks for your replies, much appreciated.

Hi, looking for a sub that can provide the following.
  • Tivimate pro support
  • Catch-up
  • Allow use of VPN
  • UK and Ireland
Cheers.

Looking for new provider as current sub is buffering too much. Just need English speaking channels in 1080 or better if possible. Trial first . Using tivimate on nvidia.
Thanks

Looking for a server with full sly channels. Mainly ppv events/sports. Will require support with setting up on firestick and wanting to use app on my iphone. Thanks in advance

Hi,
I’m Looking for a sub which has sky, BT Spots, shows the premier league and possibly f1 in UHD and all the uk channels.
It would be great to have UHD channels, TV Shows and movies. I’m using Tivimate Pro on a firestick 4k max.

I have been with my current supplier for many years but recently Ive started getting a lot of buffering while watching movies or tv shows at peak times so a good reliable line is a must. I also would like to be able to record a channel while watching a something else. UK catch-up TV would be great but not a must.

Looking for a good solid reliable sub must have XXX and all UK & USA for formuler box preferred using a portal test required thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back