Request refund from provider

ianhaney

Just a quick add on to my post yesterday, am I right in asking my previous provider for a refund as unable to use his service since the IPTV was blocked yesterday afternoon and in the message I received said they have "allowed VPN access via their panel so please try with a good VPN connection(VPN router/provider connection) to have access during live games". Everything is clearing ok with a VPN". It goes onto say "We will keep monitoring and will be working for any possible solution. If no solution is found customers must need VPN to get access during live game". We'll keep everyone updated" but all the channels were saying failure yesterday, the message I received looks like it was a mass message sent out. My dad paid for 12 months in December and I paid a month's subscription on the 18th of this month. I paid by PayPal with my debit card both times. I have asked him a couple of times for a refund but have not had any reply but his profile says he was active on techkings forum today.

You can try but these blocks are getting more frequently and it's your isp blocking the connection so technically the service is fine. If you ask anyone outside of the UK or using smaller internet providers they'll probably tell you they haven't had issues. So who's at fault here? The providers who's service is fine your your isp blocking the connection?

If it was only blocked when football was on yesterday then the argument could be why arnt server and end user using vpns even tho providers say no vpn needed most customers still have one for if its their isp and not server end but everyone knows iptv can be good one day bad the next that's the risks we all take

You can try but these blocks are getting more frequently and it's your isp blocking the connection so technically the service is fine. If you ask anyone outside of the UK or using smaller internet providers they'll probably tell you they haven't had issues. So who's at fault here? The providers who's service is fine your your isp blocking the connection?
True I was talking to someone yesterday on a support group I'm on he was in Spain lives there and his service was fine whilst ours was blocked

Last edited by a moderator:
If it was only blocked when football was on yesterday then the argument could be why arnt server and end user using vpns even tho providers say no vpn needed most customers still have one for if its their isp and not server end but everyone knows iptv can be good one day bad the next that's the risks we all take

True I was talking to someone yesterday on a support group I'm on he was in Spain lives there and his service was fine whilst ours was blocked

Yeah it was blocked about 5/10 mins after the kickoff in yesterday afternoons game

Unfortunately that’s the risk we all take i’m Afraid my friend....
But for what we pay/ paid be it a 1mth /6/12mth
It’s a small % of the main provider cost & in all fairness I guess a lot of us have done our homework on what we’re involved in , and we’ve all got back ups these days
Let’s enjoy
ID

Cheers wheelo ;)
Do i not get a say ?
Ok i see you don't like me being here so best for me to disappear again ;)

Last edited:
The common sense approach is just pay for a VPN e even if your supplier says you don't need one.

Most suppliers are absolutely fine as long as you tell them.

The cost of a VPN is peanuts and will ensure you still receive a good service from your supplier

As said,if it is your internet provider blocking it's a bit unfair to ask Iptv provider for a refund . I get this sometimes but my provider sorts it out but any provider can get blocked at any time,there is no guarantee with any provider,(except Sly,Virgin) lol.

Cheers wheelo ;)
Do i not get a say ?
Ok i see you don't like me being here so best for me to disappear again ;)
@dave100 ....I removed your post on this thread as i will any post by any member that is not deemed relevant/constructive to the thread and just appears to be a wind up !
Banter is one thing but a windup post to somebody having issues is always going to get removed if we see them !..:(y):

Last edited:
The common sense approach is just pay for a VPN e even if your supplier says you don't need one.

Most suppliers are absolutely fine as long as you tell them.

The cost of a VPN is peanuts and will ensure you still receive a good service from your supplier
Hi Mike
Like most say, provider normally sorts the issues, but would like advice on vpn for stick & what would you recommend
Regards ID

Hi Mike
Like most say, provider normally sorts the issues, but would like advice on vpn for stick & what would you recommend
Regards ID
I use hide my ass on firestick mate quite good and I used to use one called ghost if that's what you meant mate for fs

Back