Resellers..?

Shawehall

Hi guys, im again looking for a new supplier, I've always asked on here for suppliers etc, get plenty of replies off suppliers promising the world, take a test all seems well, weeks down the line it turns out they're just a reseller and have no input to servers/problems,
So what's the best way of finding a server owner to deal with directly and not just a reseller claiming their there own servers which nearly every supplier claims.. Are there any give aways seeing as people arnt allowed to recommend a supplier on this forum?
Many thanks

Server owner or reseller does it actually matter? I've had lots of trials and now have 2 different subs and couldnt be sure if they are direct from owner or a reseller.

I'd say the chances of finding an IPTV server owner in this forum is slim to nil.

those that own the servers aren't going to arse around making 20 quid here and 50 quid there, they want resellers who do that for them

think about it, you wanna buy a fivers worth of coke, you think the columbian billionaire at the top of the chain is gonna sell it to you?

If you follow the guidelines and advice we give on all the request threads, you will stand a much better chance of finding a decent source.
As Pablo states, server owners use resellers so their contact is minimal.
Good resellers do have input with the owner as it's in both their interests to provide good service.
You need to find one of these and ask questions, take a month to try and also see if they will provide more than a 24 hour test which is a good indicator.
Don't use anybody even if a Veteran if a member here less than a year is my advice as well.

TK veteran, member less than a year, makes no difference to the IPTV quality.
Take trials, month to month until your confident of the provider and service. Remember IPTV is not cardsharing...lots of different factors that can play a part in the quality of the end product.

I have no vested interest in supplying or reselling however I totally agree with Pabloescaban in that if you go to the corner shop its almost certain they are reselling someone elses product at a mark up or profit. In reality IPTV has moved on from its beginings and become more sophisticated. It is no longer a 'cottage industry' people have invested large sums of money with one intention, to make a large profit. How can a main supplier generate enough customers and therefore money from a forum such as this to finance an efficient, 99.9% reliable iptv service, sorry not going to happen. More to the point whats wrong with someone selling a good service on behalf of the main supplier and in so doing earning a commision? Perhaps honesty would be a good start to a long term customer/supplier relationship in that they should be up front and say they are reselling but also add they are giving you the product far cheaper than you as an individual could buy it as they purchase lines in quantity. Its what you call 'business'

Why anyone wants to be a reseller just to make a few quid and get abused to death when things go wrong is beyond me

Yeah, it's not everyone's cup of tea who's willing to take the flak when things go tits up but if it wasn't for these re-sellers some folk would struggle to find the main servers as a lot don't advertise their business as it's more of word of mouth, less chance of being caught and prosecuted. The main servers aren't going to spend lots of time helping you setup devices to install IPTV for the less knowledgeable techy people where a good reliable re-seller will.

Back