Resources of people debunking covid myths

teddybloat

TK Veteran
Some resources of people actively involved in debunking vaccine myths and conspiracy.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCJ2SN2gN1dmrFBEo6TWIzOw - De bunk the funk
Short videos tackling claims and lies made by various people

https://youtube.com/c/Campbellteaching Dr John Campbell - daily detailed updates on the latest numbers, measures and news and the science behind them. He was well ahead of the curve on a number of important issues

Official UK Coronavirus Dashboard - raw data as it comes in

https://twitter.com/JimTimberthing?s=09 has been particularly active tackling the wild and dangerous lies of Ivor Cummings

thread detailing the lies of Ivor Cummings

https://twitter.com/cjsnowdon?s=09 Christopher Snowdon actively debating covid deniers and people peddling misinformation

Feel free to add more

Some resources of people actively involved in debunking vaccine myths and conspiracy.

Feel free to add more

Excelent idea to drop links here of people debunking those making misleading or scientifically unproven claims.

I’m sure most people would expect the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) of the United States of America to be a reliable source for information regarding all vaccines, including Covid vaccines.

Here, I have come across an organisation called the “Informed Consent Action Network” (ICAN) who have had to take the CDC to court over them claiming “Vaccines do not cause Autism” without having any scientifically proven evidence to back up this claim.

Ironically, I hear the CDC regularly complains that those raising concerns about vaccine safety are unscientific and misinformed. My concern is; what else are they claiming that is safe without evidence ?

Here’s the article link:
The CDC Finally Capitulated To ICAN’s Legal Demands and Removed the Claim that “Vaccines Do Not Cause Autism”

Easy solution,
When it comes to "your jab time" if you contract Covid and have previously refused the vaccine the you basically waiver the right to a hospital bed when you get it and you must stay at home and get better or die.
If you don't believe in prevention then your not entitled to treatment. Its those who refuse who will keep this virus slowly chugging away for decades to come.

Another solution, offer them 12 months Netflix or a £50 Amazon voucher, most will change their minds when freebies are mentioned.

I'll drop another link here..

I've come across many articles misleadingly stating that the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 (BNT162b2) "vaccine" is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
and I feel that its fair to correct this.

"The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)"
as stated by Pfizer on January 20th, 2021.

My opinion is, that this fact should be emphasised everywhere, particularly by healthcare providers. (just my opinion though) I'll be
referring to BNT162b2 henceforth as an unapproved unlicensed experimental "vaccine"

source:
Code:
 https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-puresults-study-showing-covid-19

Its been approved by the health bodies here in the UK and other countries.

So its not really an "experimental vaccine" as your stating.

I've come across many articles misleadingly stating that the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 (BNT162b2) "vaccine" is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)

"The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)"

My opinion is, that this fact should be emphasised everywhere, particularly by healthcare providers. (just my opinion though) I'll be
referring to BNT162b2 henceforth as an unapproved unlicensed experimental "vaccine"

source:
Code:
 https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-puresults-study-showing-covid-19
Whats this then off THEIR website, does'nt seem to be misleading
U.S. Food and Drug Administration

On December 11, 2020, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued the first emergency use authorization (EUA) for a vaccine for the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in individuals 16 years of age and older. The emergency use authorization allows the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to be distributed in the U.S.

Emergency Use Authorization Status: Authorized Name: Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Manufacturer: Pfizer Inc.

Whats this then off THEIR website, does'nt seem to be misleading
U.S. Food and Drug Administration

On December 11, 2020, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued the first emergency use authorization (EUA) for a vaccine for the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in individuals 16 years of age and older. The emergency use authorization allows the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to be distributed in the U.S.

Emergency Use Authorization Status: Authorized Name: Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Manufacturer: Pfizer Inc.

Yes, Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), that is not the same as being approved and licensed. That clearly indicates to me that the unlicesed experimental "vaccine" produced by Pfizer hasn't undergone normal approval requirements, for license.

source:
Code:
What has that got to do with anyone that doesn't live in the USA ,?
It's been approved in the UK and AFAIAA, most of the rest of the world.
That's a bit like saying you are allowed to carry guns in the USA so we can carry guns in any country we want to.

What has that got to do with anyone that doesn't live in the USA ,?

I’m responding to the OP’s post where he/she is inviting members to post links to “people actively involved in debunking vaccine myths and conspiracy”,
and I take it from that, to also include anything that corrects any misleading claims.

It’s just that I’ve came across many articles that specifically state that BNT162b2 is approved by the FDA, and technically it is not.

It's been approved in the UK and AFAIAA, most of the rest of the world.
That's a bit like saying you are allowed to carry guns in the USA so we can carry guns in any country we want to.

Fair enough if you want to restrict and limit yourself to what happens only in the UK. I see the Covid WHO
declared pandemic as an international issue, and of course interested in how its dealth with across the world.

source:
Code:
Please don't draw any comparison with the UK and the USofA in any shape or form.
What the Americans get up to is their own Looney Tunes kind of way. I'm sure you saw they guy with the wolf headset and painted stomach?,

Your honour? I rest my case i have nothing more to say

Yes, Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), that is not the same as being approved and licensed. That clearly indicates to me that the unlicesed experimental "vaccine" produced by Pfizer hasn't undergone normal approval requirements, for license.
" Emergency Use " refers to " Get it delivered and administered asap" because the current situation is a severe emergency. Despite the vaccine satisfying all the current medical requirements to be licensed for public use , there is still weeks and months of ministerial red tape to be overcome and if the USA government stopped the distribution and waited for every state with different policies to work through those procedures, a shit load of innocent people are going to die unnecessarily.
Only people looking for an excuse to debunk the science would interpret that statement as meaning , "we are only approving emergency use because it isn't fully tested ."

Yes the pandemic is as worldwide issue but if you look on a global scale here in the UK and majority of countries have had the various vaccines approved there.

So the arguement its a trial vaccine is complete rubbish.

Its been approved by the health bodies here in the UK and other countries.

So its not really an "experimental vaccine" as your stating.

My post was relating to the FDA of the United States of America, not UK, Somalia, Venezuela or any other country. It is stated on Pfizer's website, that whatever it is so called "vaccine"
is not licensed or approved by the FDA. If you wish to dispute that as at 21st January 2021, please show me your evidence. I've only stated my opinion that it is an "experimental vaccine" based on
it not being approved or licensed by the FDA, but also other matarial I've found which I will be posting later. :)

Please don't draw any comparison with the UK and the USofA in any shape or form.
What the Americans get up to is their own Looney Tunes kind of way. I'm sure you saw they guy with the wolf headset and painted stomach?,

Your honour? I rest my case i have nothing more to say

I'd love to comment on your post, but to be honest with you, I haven't got a clue what you're on about................ lol

one thing i've noticed in having discussions with people who follow the likes of ivor cummings or america frontline doctors is they comprehend research in much the same manner as a labrador comprehends bach: floppy eared, head titled and mouth agape they hear the sounds but cannot recognise music.

all you can do is be polite as you back out of the room and into the real world.

Last edited by a moderator:
My post was relating to the FDA of the United States of America, not UK, Somalia, Venezuela or any other country. It is stated on Pfizer's website, that whatever it is so called "vaccine"
is not licensed or approved by the FDA. If you wish to dispute that as at 21st January 2021, please show me your evidence. I've only stated my opinion that it is an "experimental vaccine" based on
it not being approved or licensed by the FDA, but also other matarial I've found which I will be posting later. :)

With the size of the US and all the states how do you expect it to go through the proper channels in less to no time?

There has to be some short cuts but even then the checks, tests etc before it was rolled would have been properly done.

Its all about saving lives as quick as possible not delaying it so more people die.

Last edited:
With the size of the US and all the states how do you expect it to go through the proper channels in less to no time?

There has to be some short cuts but even then the checks, tests etc before it was rolled out there was properly done.

Its all about saving lives as quick as possible not delaying it so more people die.

It's not for me to provide answers to those questions you have, the experimental "vaccine" is not licensed or approved by the FDA of the USA,
and really, articles should not be making misleading claims, that's what's important. Surely it's up to everybody to make their own
decisions as to what they think of that, you've made up your mind. All I'm advocating for is; "informed consent"
and its difficult for members of the public to come to that if they are being continually fed misleading information. Oh, and btw, I make
no excuses for the most powerful and wealthiest nation in the world, they sure are able to implement everything else quickly.

i've put mr tinfoil on ignore and bowed out of these debates now.

one thing i've noticed in having discussions with people who follow the likes of ivor cummings or america frontline doctors is they comprehend research in much the same manner as a labrador comprehends bach: floppy eared, head titled and mouth agape they hear the sounds but cannot recognise music.

all you can do is be polite as you back out of the room and into the real world.
I did that a fair few days ago he's giving us looney's a bad name. :LOL:

In a major pandemic were there's a potentual for 10's of million to die red tape has to be cut.
Like I said previously these vaccines weren't whipped up at a Fast Food vaccine type shop. They have been worked on for years and years.
Co proxomol were tested and passed all governing bodies stringent test as safe only to be found to be dangerous and later banned.
Sorry but because a governing body of bellends who are back handed a large envelope of dosh by these pharma's doesn't make them safe.
As for Covid vaccine test for 10-20-30-40 years ??. By the time they pass it will be usless.

i've put mr tinfoil on ignore and bowed out of these debates now.

I did that a fair few days ago he's giving us looney's a bad name. :LOL:

I have warned, and will not again - consider yourselves put on notice - any more of this attacking the person, not the argument is going to result in a one week ban, followed by lengthier bans.

While I personally do not agree with bonus's opinions, and have debated in one or more threads, he is entitled to them, just as everyone around here has the option to ignore his posts.

Back