response

temmy

am not been funny guyz, u hardly get answers to ur problems, very few genious respond to problems, i luv to be happy been a member ov dis forum, i fink we need more xplanable if not it cn be damagin, n we guna b at d receiving end. dont mean offense wi dis guyz fanks:idea:

If you wrote in plain English, then maybe you would get a "response" to whatever problem you have.

Members on this forum help out in their free time for nothing. The members also have families and jobs and cant be sitting here 24/7 to answer questions.

Moved from General Satellite Discussion to the Rant Room.

yes be patient lad, by far one of the best forums I have visited, I have got valuable advice and suggestions etc etc

you just have to post using proper English and be straight to the point, users on here cannot be here to respond to you ASAP it is not a text service where u can get a instant reply

just be patient and clear, patience and readable text goes a long way on here to you making friends, and building your reputation.

enjoy your stay here, thank you. :)

I just searched through your questions and you have had a reply to every question bar 1.

When a member makes multiple threads or posts in multiple threads they tend to get ignored.

Best thing to do is make your own thread, sit and wait for a reply.

Failing that you could always go elsewhere....

Fanks 4 ur rant all de same.......

well temmy as said i did not understand a word of your post above if i had then maybe i would have taken the time to answer. You are obviously NOT a teenager so speak in the english and grammatical way you were taught ( hopefully) - spelling mistakes we can understand text talk - we cant!!

Back