restore backup

worz

Hi

My box is currently stuck on 00, but i do have a recent 1mb backup file,

What is the method to restore this backup, i have tried adding it to a memory stick formatted to fat32 in a zgemma folder, however the box fails to read it?

Thank

Hi

My box is currently stuck on 00, but i do have a recent 1mb backup file,

What is the method to restore this backup, i have tried adding it to a memory stick formatted to fat32 in a zgemma folder, however the box fails to read it?

Thank
If the box wont boot up its probably the power supply, try a different one and see if it boots.
Not sure you can load a backup like that, you normally have to load it via the menus

i tried updating the software after that the error came straight up I have tried reflashing but it persists

I would put a clean image [ openatv 6.4...see here ....http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.4/index.php?open=zgemmah5 ]... back onto the box via a small gb usb stick first m8, then you should be able to reload up your back-up back onto the box

Did the different power supply not boot it up?
This is common on zgemma. , different psu usually does the trick

i think i am getting some where i managed to reflash just need to setup my image again, what is the latest vesion of mgcamd? and where can i find it? thanks!

Spoke to soon

I am getting 00 again I flashed with openatv 6.4

I have tried a new power supply, I can putty onto the box okay

Back