Retention deals

I just got a deal I am happy with. I was paying £40.00 per month for 200mb internet and phone with weekend calls. After hanging on and hangin on I got them to drop it today to £36.00 per month plus £50.00 credit on the bill. This brings it down to £31.44 per month over 12 months. The have also said they will keep the same price for a further 6 months after my 12 month contact is up.

The is also another deal on offer that was sent to me on text today and that is £29.00 per month for 100mb. That should be available to anyone via there website.

I pay £36 monthly for vivid 100b.b, basic TV(box not connected lies in a cupboard) & talk weekend phone(don't even have a house phone plugged in) always been cheaper for me if I took the phone too even though all I want is b.b, been through this loads of times as been with them 15yrs so generally yearly I complain about price rises & threaten cancellation, much easier now too as I can do it via live chat while @ work & no dialect issues with call centre operatives :-)

Back