Broadband Retentions leaving Virgin question - Price increase

Mine runs out tomorrow 24th, rang up as had sent me another bill retentions sail all could offer was £48 so told them to stuff if,later on was on vm live chat and the bloke rang me and said i should of been offered about £29 so ring them tomorrow,also said please dont mention that they had rang me as was a personal call and a big no no. But what do i say, some random said i should be getting a deal of £29 after 14 yr.

Mine runs out tomorrow 24th, rang up as had sent me another bill retentions sail all could offer was £48 so told them to stuff if,later on was on vm live chat and the bloke rang me and said i should of been offered about £29 so ring them tomorrow,also said please dont mention that they had rang me as was a personal call and a big no no. But what do i say, some random said i should be getting a deal of £29 after 14 yr.

Have you called the number above or had anyone call you from that number?

It's who rang me and they said they are outbound retentions and will give the best deals which no doubt was true after few negotiations.

You should try to give that number a call no harm in trying see what they say.

Nah I have had a call from 0345 and mobile number but we're useless.

That 0800 is the one and seems to be proper retentions team.
I rang that number and get a message saying, "we tried ringing you today,you have no need to ring us we will try to contact you again later " seeing as i have been up since 05.30 i presume thats from yesterday.

Looks like ya might have to sign in another name then to get a better deal etc
I was thinking that, but then multitude of online accounts for diff things that require email change (can only keep this one for 90 days after disconnection) and one of my online poker account they are sticklers for anything changing and know people not been able to use accounts for weeks with email changes.

I was thinking that, but then multitude of online accounts for diff things that require email change (can only keep this one for 90 days after disconnection) and one of my online poker account they are sticklers for anything changing and know people not been able to use accounts for weeks with email changes.
So just use same email address they can’t say anything as just say it’s a shared email address

Back