Retirement comes to us all.

the reaper

VIP Member
Just thought I would update you all due to my absence from techkings.
I have finally been forced to retire due to accelerated loss of sight due to acute glaucoma and diabetes plus a dodgy ticker. I've held out as long as possible and made this forum my second home
but I'm 68 and want to relax a bit.
I own my houses outright, owe nothing to anyone so I tend to stay in Malta more than UK--so no need to work or earn behind the closed curtains, therefore it's just relaxation time from now on.
I have made some wonderful friends here, helped many and enjoyed all, so thank you all most sincerely.
I intend to look in from time to time and hopefully watch techkings grow even more.

Thank you one and all--I will never forget techkings or its fantastic members.

The Reaper [Col]

Just thought I would update you all due to my absence from techkings.
I have finally been forced to retire due to accelerated loss of sight due to acute glaucoma and diabetes plus a dodgy ticker. I've held out as long as possible and made this forum my second home
but I'm 68 and want to relax a bit.
I own my houses outright, owe nothing to anyone so I tend to stay in Malta more than UK--so no need to work or earn behind the closed curtains, therefore it's just relaxation time from now on.
I have made some wonderful friends here, helped many and enjoyed all, so thank you all most sincerely.
I intend to look in from time to time and hopefully watch techkings grow even more.

Thank you one and all--I will never forget techkings or its fantastic members.

The Reaper [Col]
Thanks for all your help and hope you all the best in your retirement

Hope everything goes well for you mate and if it wasn't for you i wouldn't be on this forum and all the help you gave me starting my journey into cable c/s etc i'm sure i speak for most people on here and enjoy your retirement and stay well (y)(y)(y)

All the best #no1 the reaper enjoy your retirement now mate youve earned it all the best with your health and future from all of the techkings family

It’s always sad to see a legend retire but it’s great to hear you will be looking in on use from time to time (y)

Enjoy your retirement mate you are a true gent :smiley:

Col you have been a pleasure to work with over the few years i have got to know you,Hope you enjoy your retirement and your time in malta all the best les. (y)(y)(y)

Enjoy retirement mate, live life to the fullest and think i speak for everyone we appreciate all your help over the years!

Back