Retirement comes to us all.

Thanks for all you help over the years. And you avatar still frightens me from when I first saw it many years ago.:fearscream:

@the reaper
Col..I still miss the late night banter we used to have in our "windup group" but life and circumstances change as we get older.
Full retirement brings many different challenges so the best of luck for the years ahead.

Just thought I would update you all due to my absence from techkings.
I have finally been forced to retire due to accelerated loss of sight due to acute glaucoma and diabetes plus a dodgy ticker. I've held out as long as possible and made this forum my second home
but I'm 68 and want to relax a bit.
I own my houses outright, owe nothing to anyone so I tend to stay in Malta more than UK--so no need to work or earn behind the closed curtains, therefore it's just relaxation time from now on.
I have made some wonderful friends here, helped many and enjoyed all, so thank you all most sincerely.
I intend to look in from time to time and hopefully watch techkings grow even more.

Thank you one and all--I will never forget techkings or its fantastic members.

The Reaper [Col]
All the very best m8, you're a legend and your experience and knowledge will be missed.
Enjoy a long a happy retirement pal

Back