Return of tv to Samsung UK

dummer

Hi just after a bit of information if anyone has ever sent stuff back to Samsung Uk after ordering online in the Samsung shop.
Ordered a tv that was DOA..Contacted Samsung customer service and they have arranged for a collection today by DPD..
I have been issued with a DPD collection number but they have not issued a return label with a return address etc..is this normal? Will The DPD courier sort out a return label?
Thanks.

Contacted Samsung customer service and they have arranged for a collection today by DPD.
Reestablish contact with them directly and confirm with them?

Alternatively, if you provided a contact number DPD may have sent you confirmation of a collection - reach out to DPD and confirm.

I can only assume asking here you will get comments of peoples experience vs factual info you will get from doing the above. Worst case, there will be a failed DPD collection when they arrive and if they do not have labels which will result in you having to contact Samsung anyway!

No dpd stick a barcode label on the box scan it and they give you a card with a tracking number on for you to track the progress of the return I’ve used dpd a lot to return phones appliances ect and all they’ve ever done is what I’ve posted above.

No dpd stick a barcode label on the box scan it and they give you a card with a tracking number on for you to track the progress of the return I’ve used dpd a lot to return phones appliances ect and all they’ve ever done is what I’ve posted above.
Brilliant thank you..

Back